News and Media
Are you a media organisation that wants to get in touch with Interplast?
Interplast’s volunteers often have extraordinary stories from their experiences in our partner countries.
If you are a journalist who would like information on Interplast’s activities, or material for an item relating to our work and the countries we visit, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Communications team.
By email: email@example.com
Or phone: +61 3 9249 1231
Interplast In the media
Whether it be stories about our teams visiting our partner countries overseas, or highlights of our amazing volunteers in Australia and New Zealand, we love seeing Interplast in the spotlight! See below for some recent examples of Interplast in the media around the world.
- Interplast team to conduct plastic and reconstructive surgery in Vanuatu, Loop Vanuatu, April 15, 2017
- Medical specialists from Interplast Australia are in Mt Hagen conducting surgeries, (includes a TV news report), EM TV News, 22 March 2017
- Labasa hospital surgical team praised, Fiji Times online, 7 March 2017
- Interplast team visit to Tonga a Success, Loop Tonga, 4 March 2017
- Uniting health professionals in Nepal, DFAT, 21 February 2017
- Phu Bia Mining Supports Free Surgeries in Vientiane, Lao News Agency, 13 February, 2017
- About 80 patients identified for review with visiting Interplast team, Loop Pacific, February 5, 2017
- Interplast New Zealand and Australia conducts craniofacial programme, Sunday Times (Sri Lanka), 31 January 2017
- Interplast Australia & New Zealand Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery to Visit Mahosot General Hospital, Lao News Agency, 25 January 2017
- Surgical team to service northerners – Fiji Sun online, 23 January 2017
- Together, Australian and ni-Vanuatu plastic and reconstructive surgeons improve lives – Loop Vanuatu, 20 September, 2016
- Australian Doctors treat Mongolian children with burns – Go Go Mongolia, 17 August 2016
- Video: Lifesaving star preparing for Kokoda for Interplast – NBN News 26, February 2016
- Interplast team to visit Solomon Islands – Solomon Star, 9 February 2016
- Australia, New Zealand medics treat burns patients at Mahosot – Vientiane Times, 7 January 2016
- Sally Patten and Jess Caire trek Kokoda Trail to raise money for Interplast – The Murray Valley Standard, 20 January 2016
- Video: Australian Plastic Surgeons in Kiribati – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Video: Interplast working in Laos – Lao New Wave Cinema Productions
- Video: Interplast team will provide free surgery for burns patients – Lao News on LNTV, 10 February 2015
- Video: The Interplast team from Australia & NZ will visit Mahosot Hospital – Lao News on LNTV, 9 January 2015
- Video: Interplast team to perform surgery in Xieng Khuang province – Lao NEWS on LNTV, 5 August 2013
- Video: Rebuilding bodies and lives – Lao News on LNTV, 10 October 2014
If you’re a journalist or media professional looking to get in touch, please click here.